Be Strong in the Lord

Be Strong in the Lord

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Butterflies

THERE WOULD BE NO BUTTERFLIES WITHOUT CHANGE!
Embrace CHANGE! Even though it may hurt and it my feel like your turning into something new. CHANGE is how we grow, how we learn. Wisdom comes from CHANGE. Look for the positive in the CHANGE your going through and it won't seem so tough. I just love when I see Butterflies I know they didn't get that beautiful without some serious CHANGE, dying to what they once were and thinking it was all over then they emerge a new creation. And I love that they only live for a few days so every time I see one I know they are special and they serve a specific purpose. So come embrace CHANGE with me and enjoy the journey. Love, Lisa

Restoring Humanity Through Beauty
www.lilynco.net

No comments: