Be Strong in the Lord

Be Strong in the Lord

Friday, August 23, 2013

My worst nightmare

It was like any other ordinary night at work so I thought until the unthinkable happened. I was called to go back to the VIP room. Which if you don't know anything about strip clubs and the way they operate then this is a private room for a client to have one on one with a stripper. For me this was my first time being called. As I walked back to the room my heart began to beat a little deeper and I started to feel as though I could possibly have a panic attack. There was something about doing this that scared me. The unknown of what was to be expected of me and how far do I go and am I ready to do things I swore I would never do. I started this job as a waitress in the club to make ends meet. But after becoming friends with the girls and seeing their wads of cash I though hmmm,I could do this. What's so bad about taking your clothes off and teasing some guys. But as I headed down this hallway I began to think, how did I get here? Demand. I was the prettiest girl in the club the most requested and I quickly started making more money than any of the other girls. Now this! The VIP room. As I opened the door the light was dimmed real low. I could barely see. Hello? Yes I'm here,come in. I walked slowly over to him and sat in his lap. He handed me a glass of champagne and asked,is an hour ok with you tonight? Yes sure,what did you have in mind? I downed my drink in two large gulps knowing I needed to be sedated for this. His hands quickly began to rise up my leg and he told me what he wanted. It began to get real heated and I started to notice his voice reminded me of someone. I asked his name and he replied it's Alex (not his real name). And yours,he asked? I'm Heather but most people around here call me Doll. His drink fell over and I reached down to get it and he quickly stood up. He seemed frightened and I asked is everything ok? Silence. I began to feel very uneasy and somewhat sick to my stomach. Neither one of us moved. Again I still couldn't really see this mans face or couldn't identify him. I thought about reaching over to the dimmer on the wall and turning the lights up but I sat there frozen. He began to get dressed and said I'm so sorry I just remembered I have to be somewhere and he fled out the door! I knew something was terribly wrong and as I sat there trying to remember who his voice reminded me of all of the sudden I remembered and ran to the sink in the room and vomited. This is a true story of a young girl living in the sex industry. Her named has been changed and you can only imagine who that man could of been. So I tell this story for the very reason of letting men know. The girl your about to have sex with could be your daughter or another relative of yours, your daughters friend, a neighbor or someone else you know. The truth is, she is someone's daughter! Please get help and find healing for your sex addiction. www.xxxchurch.com www.getopen.com

No comments: